Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Part 2: Salak Mountain 11 March 06


OK I admidt I want my own picture in my own blog. So here it is. It was taken before we enter the pine trees. It's a beautiful scenery towards Bogor city.

This is the second part of my mtb trip to Salak Mountain March 11, 2006. Here I still bragging about my riding friends. They are great riding buddies. I always look forward to ride with them in the future.





Next picture consist of Ietjung "Gading Serpong rider", followed by Irawan "more uphill for me", Levy "Racer X", Eric "The Freeride Guy", Beben "biker n diver" and Andre "gimme the uphill section".

Pictured below is KHS rider from Bogor City, Harry, followed by Kurs & Juheri "the sweeper".


This is the only female rider in the group, Putri. Shown here with fellow Gading Serpong rider Arief..

Jemmie, Putri's fiancee, was riding in front of her. So sorry guys, I couldn't take both of you in one picture. Here's Jemmie with his Nixon equipped blue Giant VT..

Aaaaaand....from the black corner, wearing black shirt & black trunks, weighing 75 kgs with 11 kgs Scott scandium....presenting Mamen Depe....finally he decided to ride his bike, after gruelling truck ride. Don't be shy Mamen...I know your age is catching up, so we fully understand why you need the truck ... hahahaha

This is Yongki "I don't have any of my bike picture", also Bogor City permanent resident and Giant VT user.

This is the toughest kid on the block. Can you imagine using rigid bike on this type of terrain? If it were myself, I would have lost all my bones like hell...hahaha...Please welcome Mr. Muda Saputra with his classic bridgestone MTB.

Entering the forest, it was still climbing uphill singletrack. The track got more and more difficult along the way. I sprained my ankle when I was trapped in the middle of very slippery climb. It hurt, but what concerned me was the fact that we were only about 4 km of total 20 km rides. ouch!

This track happen to have lots of 'unrideable' track. So you can imagine how painful each step I took with my injured ankle. Lucky for me most of my riding buddies are very helpful, especially when I need to clear big rocks and small rivers. Thanks guys!

End of part 2

2 comments:

Spedaman said...

hohoho two thumbs 4 u n mr Muda!
great spirit!:D

Igo Mappangara said...

just call me when you ready to ride, mas.