Thursday, March 02, 2006

My MTB Photographs are on the news & Mags!!



On August 2005, one of my MTB photograph was printed in one of Indonesia biggest national Newspaper "Kompas". I was very excited. However Kompas did a mistake by not putting my name as the photographer. They had acknowledged their mistake and made a correction a week after. But you know how it feels, lah.


My photograph on Kompas Newspaper, end of August 05

It came to my surprise when yesterday my good old friend Ozy told me that my picture was on a magazine. I rushed down to ask the driver to get me the copy of "Warta Ekonomi" Magazine, volume 4 February 06. And voila!...There are two of them. Sadly they didn't print my name either. Oh well...I'm not a in there for the money or fame anyway. I just glad that my pictures are good enough to be put inside a national newspaper and magazine.

Below is one photograph that printed in Warta Ekonomi magz.

Below is the photograph taken by my colleague Cailendra. It is also printed in the same magazine.

MTB rides at beautiful Gunung Mas tea plantation Puncak. Warta Ekonomi Feb 06

Cheeers

Hendro Purwanto



5 comments:

Spedaman said...

could u post ur last trip in Cihuni.
oia great photos!:)

hendro.purwanto said...

Dhan, Actually I didn't go to Cihuni last saturday...I stayed home with my family. Thanks for comment.

Igo Mappangara said...

mas, do you still have a copy of Kompas which has MTB story? I'd like to see it.

Salam,
Igo

Spedaman said...

halo om HPW!
please update ur blog.
Mt Salak trip or maybe ur experience @H.Naim 4 d'massage:P hehehe,,

btw ur blog's name have a common w/ om Igo.
My MTB Blog--->om HPW
My MTB Story--->om Igo

hendro.purwanto said...

Om Igo, sure I still keep the kompas copy. I'll try to digitize it and email to you.
HPW